The focus of the event is a clothing exchange. Hey, everyone needs clothes and with how clothing has become so disposable, it only makes sense to let someone else make use of what you no longer care for. However, it's not all about clothes....pretty much anything that is clean and can be reused is allowed at the swap!
Check out this list of what you CAN and CAN'T bring:
- Men, women, and children's clothing...all sizes please!
- Bags and purses
- Sprays, cologne, and perfumes
- Non-perishable food
- Household items
- Movies and music
- Books and magazines
LEAVE THESE AT HOME:
- Anything considered JUNK!
- Dirty items
- UNDERWEAR, CHONIES, THONGS...even if they're clean!
- Broken items to the point they can't be reused
- Random pieces of things
- Live animals
We've seen a plethora of random things that have come in and out of the swap, from designer gear, to DVD players, to porn, to independent zines...you get the picture. Remember, everything that doesn't get copped will get donated to charity, so make sure you're giving good and good karma will come to you.